Linden Sportsmen Club's members have accessibility to a wide range of activities. These include: archery, pistol, rifle, trap, clubhouse rentals, classes and rustic camping.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out an application. Click here for application.
- Annual Voting will be open 9 am to 5 pm in the Clubhouse on the first Sunday in December.
Please bring your membership card and one other piece of ID.
- The Regular December meeting will follow at 6 pm in the Clubhouse.
- New Member Orientation will be held in January in the clubhouse.
The Membership Secretary will contact new Members with details.
- The Annual Membership meeting is held the first Sunday in March.
- Work Hours are no longer a condition of Membership, but assistance with events is always appreciated.
Contact the Event Chairperson for details.
- Members in good standing and meeting other requirements are eligible to act as Chairperson on events and hold Board of Directors positions. Please check the Constitution & Bylaws for information on Board positions, or
contact a current Board Member for details on opportunities available.
- If you move, please fill out an address change form and mail it to Linden Sportsmen Club to update our records.
LSC will mail your renewal to the current address we have on file. Click here for form.
Copyright 2018 Linden Sportsmen Club Email WebMaster: email@example.com
14340 Hogan Rd. Linden, MI 48451
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 384 Linden, MI 48451
"The Friendliest Club in the World"